Terms and Conditions
All information disclosed during counselling will remain confidential between client and counsellor.
There are some exceptions:
Limits of confidentiality
1. If I am concerned over the safety of any person, including the client.
2. I am required to attend supervision where clients may be discussed. This is done under the same rules of confidentiality and clients are usually referred to anonymously.
3. If I become aware of serious crime, I am required to report it to the appropriate authorities.
4. Clients should be aware that nothing that is sent electronically (mobile, email or other devices) can be guaranteed to be entirely secure.
5. I will not respond to requests made on social media.
Sessions will usually last 50 minutes and will be held on agreed times and dates.
The number of sessions will be by agreement and subject to regular review.
The fee per session is £60, paid by cash or card directly to Mulberry House at each appointment. Terms and conditions are available at www.mulberryhouse.co.uk
Payment at other locations is by prior arrangement.
Concessions may be available and I offer discounts for block bookings.
Cancellations should be made at least 48 hours in advance. Failure to give 24 hours notice will result in a £20 cancellation fee. Cancellations on the day of the appointment will require payment in full.
Holidays will be by agreement.
Where another service may offer additional support, I may suggest referring a client to them, but this would be done in consultation with the client.
Information and brief notes will be kept securely. These will be used solely by the counsellor to record relevant details from sessions.
No electronic records are kept.
All records will usually be destroyed within one year of the completion of counselling.